I do a few things:
- I am a guitarist who appreciates several different approaches to the instrument. My influences range from gypsy jazz to metal, including just about everything inbetween. Although this diversity seems unreconcilable, it is held together by an ethos of freedom, improvisation, and a foundation of theoretical knowledge which provides some of the building blocks for musical composition.
- I am a singer/songwriter - I write things under my own name, and I am also involved in collaborative efforts with different local bands.
- I am a performer - I perform with various different cover bands in the area, and am trying to break my originals into those contexts.
- I am an educator - I teach at Black Bear Conservatory of Music, DNF Brass and Woodwind, and in my private studio. My concentration is music and audio technology. I earned a Bachelors' degree for education at East Stroudsburg University in 2013.
- I am a recordist - I record music in my project studio, at various different venues, and can mix music that has been recorded by someone else (youtube videos, your own project studio, a professional studio).
- I fix computers and various other devices - and have been doing so for over ten years. I have an AS in computer science.
Scroll down for my blog!